Log passwords from "authentication failure" logins

Hi list,

Is it possible to log failed incoming passwords from opensshd sessions?

I tried with some different LogLevels in /etc/ssh/sshd_config like
VERBOSE, DEBUG, ... but didn't receive any password.

I get btmp running - but also no usable results ...

Background:
I've tried to login to one of my boxes. After some logins I found out,
that this box is under third party administration.
I don't want this administrator to see my failed login attempts ;)

thx,
markus