Re: Connection closed by remote host

Nazdar Boris,

Try starting up sshd process in foreground and verbose debug mode on
another port (at the server end, not on port 22). Then from the client
ssh into the server's IP/New-Port and watch the server's sshd debug
messages, see if they reveal more info about what the connection was
doing @ the time of the disconnect...

--