Re: shared_calendar plugin

On Tue, April 19, 2022 16:53, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> Did you watch for PHP errors?
There are no PHP entries in /var/log/messages that cannot be accounted for.

> Do the calendar administrative options show up for users listed in
> $cal_admins in the plugin configuration?
No, they do not.

> Are you sure it is enabled in the right SM instance?
There only one SM instance of that host.

> Did you run configtest?
Yes, it found no errors:

SquirrelMail configtest

This script will try to check some aspects of your SquirrelMail configuration
and point you to errors whereever it can find them. You need to go run conf.pl
in the config/ directory first before you run this script.

SquirrelMail version:	1.4.23 [SVN]
Config file version:	1.4.0
Config file last modified:	19 April 2022 14:35:58
Checking PHP configuration...
    PHP version 8.1.5 OK.
    Running as N/A(N/A) / N/A(N/A)
    display_errors:
    error_reporting: 22527
    variables_order OK: GPCS.
    PHP extensions OK. Dynamic loading is disabled.
Checking paths...
    Data dir OK.
    Attachment dir OK.
    Plugins OK.
    Themes OK.
    Default language OK.
    Base URL detected as: https://webmail-1.hamilton.harte-lyne.ca/src
(location base autodetected)
Checking outgoing mail service....
    SMTP server OK (220 mx32.harte-lyne.ca ESMTP Postfix)
Checking IMAP service....
    IMAP server ready (* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID ENABLE AUTH=PLAIN
SASL-IR] imap.hamilton.harte-lyne.ca Cyrus IMAP 3.0.17 server ready)
    Capabilities: * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID ENABLE ACL RIGHTS=kxten
QUOTA MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT
CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND BINARY CATENATE CONDSTORE ESEARCH SEARCH=FUZZY SORT
SORT=MODSEQ SORT=DISPLAY SORT=UID THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES
THREAD=REFS ANNOTATEMORE ANNOTATE-EXPERIMENT-1 METADATA LIST-EXTENDED
LIST-STATUS LIST-MYRIGHTS LIST-METADATA WITHIN QRESYNC SCAN XLIST XMOVE
MOVE SPECIAL-USE CREATE-SPECIAL-USE DIGEST=SHA1 X-REPLICATION URLAUTH
URLAUTH=BINARY AUTH=PLAIN SASL-IR COMPRESS=DEFLATE X-QUOTA=STORAGE
X-QUOTA=MESSAGE X-QUOTA=X-ANNOTATION-STORAGE X-QUOTA=X-NUM-FOLDERS IDLE
Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
     gettext - Gettext functions are available. On some systems you must have
appropriate system locales compiled.
     mbstring - Mbstring functions are available.
     recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
     iconv - Iconv functions are available.
     timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
Checking database functions...
    not using database functionality.

Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!

> I have newer code than will be from the port you get, so I personally can't
> help as much, but you can insert debug lines in the code to see where the
> code path ends before printing out the calendar link that you expect to
> see.

more later.

   Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada  L8E 3C3

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list