shared_calendar plugin

FreeBSD-13.0
SM 1.4.23

I have SM running from a FreeBSD binary package for PHP81.  I likewise have
installed the shared_calendar plugin and its dependencies from FreeBSD
packages. I have configured SM to load this plugin.  I also copied a
data/config.php file from another installation of SM where the shared_calendar
plugin is in use. I compared the config.php.sample files from both
installations and they are identical. The modified file config.php differs from
the sample only in that the names of the calendar administrators are present.

The problem is that the shared_calendar plugin does not appear when a user is
logged on to that instance of SM.  I cannot find any log file entries
indicating a problem but the plugin is not available to use.

How can I tell what is happening when SM starts up and find out why the plugin
does not function?

   Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada  L8E 3C3

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list