Re: faulty email contents or an issue ?

>>> I get certain email from a particular sender that have a header as
>>> below, and, that display as below:
>>
>> (reply based on receiving the actual email itself offlist)

Also please note that the original plaintext-only message display *does*
display the desired message contents below all the CSS text.  You might
not have scrolled down far enough to see.

>> If you click on "View as HTML" you will see the message (requires
>> view_as_html plugin in 1.4.x).  The message text is off center in SM
>> version 1.5.2 due to a namespace clash in the CSS (which I will fix
>> soon), but it's still readable.  It displays perfectly in SM version
>> 1.4.23.
>
> what's the 'best' version to use, 1.4.x rather than 1.5.x ?

That's up to you.  I personally prefer 1.4.x

> is there some update procedure, or it it simple a matter of d/l new
> version, installing to a new directory and, change/set http path/link ?

There are some differences between 1.4 and 1.5, so I would recommend a
more careful manual upgrade.

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx