Re: Planning on setting up Postfix + Dovecot + Webmail + Apache + MariaDB + PHP using Webmin Control Panel in the Cloud

On Wed, April 21, 2021 2:56 pm, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
> Subject: Planning on setting up Postfix + Dovecot + Webmail + Apache +
> MariaDB + PHP using Webmin Control Panel in the Cloud
>
> Good day from the Republic of Singapore,
>
> I am planning to setup Postfix Email Server + Dovecot IMAP/POP3
> Incoming Mail Server + Webmail (Roundcube or Squirrelmail) + Apache
> Web Server + MariaDB Database Server + PHP using Webmin Control Panel
> specifically, in the cloud, preferably Amazon EC2.
>
> Are there any very good and well written guides on doing this type of
> setup?

I personally don't care for guides and like to refer to the documentation
for each product itself so you know what its possibilities are.  Guides
are great as a learning tool, but the authors often make choices for you.
That doesn't have to be a bad thing, especially when the author helps you
understand those decisions.  In this day and age, I'd expect there are
plenty of great guides.

If you need help with SquirrelMail, just let us know.  Please make sure to
install the 1.4.23-svn snapshot from our downloads page.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team

-----