Re: How to recover deleted messages

Markus, G Kwan,

Be aware that squirrelmail is an imap email client that only accesses email on an imap email server.

Squirrelmail doesn't hold the email in any way shape or form. The imap email server holds the email.

You will need to talk to your email server administrator and see if they hold any backups of your mail spool.

If they do they may be able to recover your email. There is no function in squirrelmail to do so.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Ted Hatfield