Re: How to recover deleted messages

Hi,

normally messages are only marked as "to be deleted" when you click on
delete. There has to be an explicit call to imap_expunge() function
triggered by click on purge to finally remove them from the server.

So, could you look into options ==> folder preferences, if there is a
mismatch regarding what's set as the trash folder?

Best regards,

Markus

> Hello
> Today, I was reviewing the messages in my Inbox. I had selected certain
> messages to be deleted but for some reason, all the messages in my inbox
> were deleted (in excess of 2,000 messages). They did not go into the trash
> folder.  Is there any way these messages can be recovered?
>
> Thank you.
>
> G Kwan.
> gkwan@xxxxxx
>

> -----