Re: Wiki-pages spread outdated info about current status

Hi Michael,

> One questions remains: What about
> the date of the version in the box? I think that replacing the date with
> mentioning the "rolling release" scheme would describe it the best way.
> Else someone would need to change the box at every commit...

good question -- I'd recommend to just delete the date in the box.
Rolling release is already mentioned in the left side text.

>From customers' perspective:
If I wanted to find a new IMAP frontend and therefore looking into
wikipedia's SquirrelMail-page, it would be important to see, e.g.,
"most recent version 1.4.23-snv",
then looking at the official download page and there I see
"yes, 1.4.23-svn is there!".

So, I get it and all is fine.

Thanks for helping!

Best regards,

Markus

P.S.
Someone here interested in updating the English wikipedia page?