Re: some mails have correct format date/time, some unixepoch ?

On 2018年10月26日 21:54, Voytek Eymont wrote:
> I've just sent a couple of emails, first one has correct Date format, the
> second one, has Unix Epoch...
> (I think I've had that happen before..??)
>

> what's causing this...?

Beats me.  It's not possible to tell you what caused this given such
limited information.  The date header may have been modified by your
mail server along the way and may or may not have been created like that
by SquirrelMail.  I've never ever heard of that with SquirrelMail, so
it's probably particular to something in your environment or a custom
plugin, etc.  Best thing you can do to track this down is to find a way
to reliably reproduce it.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team