Re: squirrelmail 1.5.2 + php7: can only display main folder

On 2018年06月02日 00:00, Michael Fritscher wrote:
> On 02.06.2018 05:47, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
>>

>> On 2018年04月22日 08:35, Michael Fritscher wrote:
>>> Hello again,
>>>
>>> it seems that on every folder the main folder is displayed. only the
>>> count of shouwn mails is correct, but even the mails alltogether are
>>> from the main folder.
>>
>> Sorry, it's pretty hard to suggest anything with such limited
>> information.  Please make sure your snapshot of 1.5.2 is recent and then
>> review the mailing list posting guidelines to include all the system
>> information you can.
>>
>> And be precise: "main folder is displayed" means what exactly?  (the
>> list of messages is from your Inbox?)  Does the folder list behave
>> properly?  Can you navigate to, say, the second page of the message
>> list?  I'm going to guess that this is a system configuration problem,
>> but who knows...
>>

> Good morning,
>
> yes, it is/was a recent snapshot (from 2018-04-22). It is a normal
> Debian stretch installation. The folder list is ok.
> Yes, with main folder I meant the inbox.
>
> Correct display of the inbox (citating some points):
> "
>  Aktueller Ordner: INBOX
>  Zeige Nachrichten: 1 bis 250 (insgesamt 17674)
>  <mails of inbox folder>
> "
> Second page is working as well
>
> Incorrect display of one of the then-choosen folder:
>
> "
>  Aktueller Ordner: Spam
>  Zeige Nachrichten: 1 bis 136 (insgesamt 17674)
>  <mails of inbox folder>
> "
>
> The "1 to xxx" is correct, but not the overall and not the mail list.

You might want to log out, open a network sniffer on your IMAP port and
watch the IMAP responses as you log in and view a different folder.  Or
activate the "info" plugin and change test 0 to "SELECT Spam" and look
at the other test results such as test 6 to see what messages are returned.

Also, please log out, disable all plugins (option 8 --> D in the
configuration tool) and log in again.  It possible some plugin is
causing issues.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team