Re: squirrelmail 1.5.2 + php7: can only display main folder

On 2018年04月22日 08:35, Michael Fritscher wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> it seems that on every folder the main folder is displayed. only the
> count of shouwn mails is correct, but even the mails alltogether are
> from the main folder.

Sorry, it's pretty hard to suggest anything with such limited
information.  Please make sure your snapshot of 1.5.2 is recent and then
review the mailing list posting guidelines to include all the system
information you can.

And be precise: "main folder is displayed" means what exactly?  (the
list of messages is from your Inbox?)  Does the folder list behave
properly?  Can you navigate to, say, the second page of the message
list?  I'm going to guess that this is a system configuration problem,
but who knows...

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team