I can not run the plugin bug report, admin add and more in Squirrelmail version 1.5.2

Hi everyone

I have observed the following with SquirrelMail 1.5.2 and some plugins:

1. The plugin with the name "Admin Add" - link:

https://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=207

,

give me the following error in src/configtest.php:

"WARNING: The plugin admin_add is supposed to be registered on the
optpage_register_block hook, but it is not. You need to re-run the
configuration utility and re-save your configuration file"

---

2. The plugin with the name "attachment_doc" - link:

https://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=233

,

, give me the following errors in src/configtest.php:

"WARNING: The plugin attachment_doc is supposed to be registered on the
attachment application/msword hook, but it is not. You need to re-run the
configuration utility and re-save your configuration file.

WARNING: The plugin attachment_doc is supposed to be registered on the
attachment application/pdf hook, but it is not. You need to re-run the
configuration utility and re-save your configuration file.

WARNING: The plugin attachment_doc is supposed to be registered on the
attachment application/octet-stream hook, but it is not. You need to re-run
the configuration utility and re-save your configuration file.

WARNING: The plugin attachment_doc is supposed to be registered on the
logout hook, but it is not. You need to re-run the configuration utility and
re-save your configuration file".

---

3. When I try to activate the plugin with the name "Bug Report (bug_report)
CORE", there is in version 1.5.2 of Squirrelmail, I not can see and run the
plugin from my e-mail-adresses, what ever i try. Now I have used one hour to
test it, and again and again followed the instructions regarding the correct
configuration. When I test my installation of SquirrelMail via
src/configtest.php, the script tell me that the plugin is enabled - but when
I log in to my e-mail-adresses I have entered in plugins/bug_reports/admins,
nothing happends.

I have used your script called config.pl to activate the plugins, and after
that uploaded config.php and plugin_hooks.php to my webhost, because I not
have directly access to the command interface for the webserver, but only
via FTP.

I have the following version of Squirrelmail installed:

SquirrelMail version: 1.5.2 [SVN]

Config file version: 1.5.0

PHP version 7.0.28 OK.

---

Until now, I only could use the plugin called "Administrator" without
problems.

Have some persons here on this mailing list an idea to why the plugins
listed above have so many problems when I try to run the plugins, e.g.
because some plugins is outdated?

Thanks in advance for the answer, and have a nice day.

Regards,

Anders