How can I be sure if the Accessibility Preferences in Squirrel mail is activated and do you still develop on this project

Hi

First, related to my question asked on this mailing list on March 9, 2018
regarding 3 errors after a totally new installation of Squirrel mail on my
webhotel:

After I downloaded an SVN-version from xxx, my problem is fixed. If I run
the configuration test now, I see the following information:

Squirrel Mail version: 1.5.2 [SVN)

Config file version: 1.5.0

PHP version 7.0.28 OK. (You have: 7.0.28. Minimum: 4.1.0).

Now to my new questions:

1. When I log in to Squirrel mail with one of my e-mail-addresses, I can go
to Options>Accessibility Preferences.

How can I be sure if all the Accessibility Preferences is enabled?

When I take a look on the configuration site, I can see some combo boxes -
but in the combo boxes, I only can see some letters, e.g. "a", "d" etc.

I am blind, and using Squirrel mail with a screen reader, so therefore I
will be glad if you please can answer the question.

2. Do you still develop on the Squirrel mail project, if yes, do you so have
a plan for an upcoming release?

Thanks in advance for your answer, and have a nice day.

Regards,

Anders