Squirrelmail give me 3 errors after a new installation

Hi

I am new regarding installation of your Squirrelmail Webmail.

I have fine manually installed Squirrelmail on my webhost, but after I try
to login, I see the following 3 errors:

Warning: Illegal string offset '' in
/var/www/boholdt.com/webmail/squirrelmail/functions/imap_general.php on line
708

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/var/www/boholdt.com/webmail/squirrelmail/functions/imap_general.php:708) in
/var/www/boholdt.com/webmail/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 550

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/var/www/boholdt.com/webmail/squirrelmail/functions/imap_general.php:708) in
/var/www/boholdt.com/webmail/squirrelmail/src/redirect.php on line 193

---

I have installed squirrelmail-webmail-1.4.22. When I take a look on the
testconfig.php, I see the following:

SquirrelMail configtest

This script will try to check some aspects of your SquirrelMail
configuration and point you to errors whereever it can find them. You need
to go run conf.pl in the config/ directory first before you run this script.

SquirrelMail version:

1.4.22

Config file version:

1.4.0

Config file last modified:

09 March 2018 11:47:33

Checking PHP configuration...
    PHP version 5.6.34 OK.
    Running as N/A(N/A) / N/A(N/A)
    display_errors: 1
    error_reporting: 22487
    variables_order OK: EGPCS.
    PHP extensions OK. Dynamic loading is disabled.
Checking paths...
    Data dir OK.
    Attachment dir OK.
    Plugins are not enabled in config.
    Themes OK.
    Default language OK.
    Base URL detected as: http://webmail.boholdt.com/squirrelmail/src
(location base autodetected)
Checking outgoing mail service....
    SMTP server OK (220 asmtp.unoeuro.com - Ready to serve. No automated
mails or mass-mailing activities allowed.)
Checking IMAP service....
    IMAP server ready (* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR
LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=CRAM-MD5]
mail.unoeuro.com - Server ready)
    Capabilities: * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID
ENABLE IDLE STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=CRAM-MD5
Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
     gettext - Gettext functions are available. On some systems you must
have appropriate system locales compiled.
     mbstring - Mbstring functions are available.
     recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
     iconv - Iconv functions are available.
     timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
Checking database functions...
    not using database functionality.

Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!

---

The webserver that I use is the following:

Apache on Linux 2.6.32-896.16.1.lve1.4.51.el6.x86_64 #1

---

Do you have a idea why I see the errors above, and how I can fix these
errors?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Regards,

Anders