Re: Translation issue

Thanks Jürgen, but it didn't help, I tried twice and I also tried cleaning cache,
but nothing.

On 14.12.2016 14:50, "Andrés
Chandía" wrote: > then I run the command: >  > msgfmt -o squirrelmail.mo
squirrelmail.po >  > But in
the end the expresion never appears translated at the mail interface... any advice?  I
have seen this a number of times, too -- sometimes the change seems to be effective
immediately, sometimes not. Restarting the Apache process has always helped.  Regards,
Jürgen.  --  <Juergen.Nickelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tel +49.30.838-50740 Fax -450740 Zentraleinrichtung fuer Datenverarbeitung, Supplemental
Imputer Freie Universitaet Berlin, Fabeckstrasse 32, 14195 Berlin, DE

            andrés
chandía

NMT |
Dungupeyem | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | Amind
terapia | Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando |
mail: ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!