no way to access configtest page

Hi there,  I can't find the way to access configtest.php
SM 1.4.23 SVN
config.php doesn't have $allow_remote_configtest line, if I add it with = true
nothing happens
I aĺso trIed changing at
/etc/apache2/conf-enabled/squirrelmail.conf
allow from 127.0.0.1
allow from
all

is there another possibility?

            andrés
chandía

administrador de:
parles.upf | delingua | amind
terapia | mapuche koyaktu | mail ong mapuche koyaktu | mail psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!