HTML Rendering issue in 1.5.2

Hey guys,

Just moved to SM 1.5.2 svn from 1.4.22. I did NOT overwrite my prior
install... New install and then symlinked to the new SM dir as I have
always done. Went through the setup/config and all started up fine..
except that when viewing most HTML emails the HTML is not properly
rendered.. Looks fine in the earlier releases.. I stripped out the
plugins and am running 1.5.2 bare.. Still not happy..  I have been
running many SM servers now for many years... not a novice to this...The
reason for the change to 1.5.2 is due to SM 1.4.22 not supporting
starttls and the security update to our sendmail install now requiring
it. I would be happy to go back to 1.4.22 if there is a patch available
to fix/support this..

CentOS 6.5 x64 with all current updates/patches as of this week.
PHP 5.3.3 w/Zend 2.3.0
Apache 2.2.15
Squirrelmail 1.5.2 SVN as of 1 week ago.

--

-R

  Rich Hall - Sr. Linux Systems Administrator
  rich@xxxxxxxxxx
  http://www.netlynx.us/rich/
  ham radio: kf6arx
  Some people are like slinkies.. Not really good for anything useful,
  but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.
  And remember - if it ain't broke, hit it again.

believed to be clean.