Unable to use Keyboard

Hello,

My web server space provider upgraded the Squirrelmail recently. I use
that to check webmail. I see many changes and a few issues:

- I am unable to use keyboard for marking mails. I used to mark spam
emails for deletion. Earlier I could use space bar for ticking checkbox
for each mail, use tab key to go to Subject and then next mail's
checkbox. I am unable to do that anymore. Could you allow us to use keyboard

- Now the Squirrelmail comes with a different link for each session.
This make things very difficult. I can't bookmark for my Squirrelmail
URL. My ISP uses CPanel, is it a feature of CPanel or of Squirrelmail,
not sure.

- HTML emails are not properly rendered. If I use a webmail tool like
RoundCube, it shows mail as it should be and as shown by clients like
Thunderbird but not Squirrelmail.

Regards
Amal

--