Re: Blank Screen after login

On Tue, 6 Aug 2013, "Tóth Attila" wrote:

If a php page goes blank, I always start looking for where php put its
messages. I would first check the php config where I'm supposed to look
for error messages.

In this case, it doesn't help. The page stays in a constant "loading" state. Nothing in any error logs, even with fairly high debug levels.

-Dan