Re: No mails in 'Sent'

It is 1.4.4

On 2 Aug 2013 15:41, "Fredrik Jervfors-4 [via SquirrelMail]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> When user is sending mail through webmail the mail not showing in
>>> sent items. I read in the previous threads to check the cur tmp and
>>> new folder .sent folder.  I can see the folders inside .sent folder,
>>> but still is not showing in the sent items nor it is thr in .sent or
>>> any of its sub folders.
>>>
>>> We are using squirrelmail 1.4.

There are more than 20 different versions of SquirrelMail 1.4. The latest
version is 1.4.22.

See <http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-12.html>.

>> if it's every user it's likely a configuration issue as to where the
>> sent directory is. If it is one user I don't know, you could try getting
>> the user to send an email with a unique string in it "ABCDEF12345ABCDEF"
>> and then seeing if you can find it in their mailbox anywhere.
>
> Its for all the users, can you please tell me which config file and which
> parameter to check for this

For SquirrelMail: config/config.php parameters: $trash_folder,
$default_move_to_trash.

For your IMAP server: check your IMAP server documentation.

Sincerely,
Fredrik

PS. Please write your replies inline or at the bottom of the mail - not on
the top.

--
Fredrik Jervfors <http://fredrik.jervfors.se/>
The SquirrelMail Project

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

http://squirrelmail.5843.n7.nabble.com/No-mails-in-Sent-tp4269p25596.html
To unsubscribe from No mails in "Sent", click here.
NAML