Re: No mails in "Sent"

> I'm trying to setup Squirrelmail as webmail , and have runed into a
> problem
> with sending items.
> First i was unable to send items because of "Cannot create message – no
> write permission or out of disk space" ERROR. I've solved it with advice
> on
>
> http://www.webhosting.uk.com/forums/faqs-tutorials/7732-e-mail-issue-squirrelmail-error-could-not-append-message-inbox-sent.html

If your IMAP server is not even installed correctly, I would have no
confidence that anything else you try to install on top of it will
function correctly.  You should never have to create a tmp folder
manually like that.

> After that  i can send mail , but no mail is shown in "Sent" folder ; when
> lokup the server itself i can see that all sent messages are in
> /home/username/Maildir/.Sent/tmp folder.
> What can i do to make sent messages appear in "Sent" folder of
> Squirrelmail
> interface ?

How did you configure SquirrelMail to handle sent messages?  What's
$sent_folder and $default_move_to_sent in the configuration file?  And
what is the value in your user account for SquirrelMail for Options
--> Folder Preferences --> Sent Folder

If those things seem correct, increase logging verbosity for your IMAP
server and watch your log file.  You may need to ask for help from
your IMAP server's community (or rather from cPanel if they gave you
such a borked up IMAP server installation).

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team