No mails in "Sent"

Dear comunity,
I'm trying to setup Squirrelmail as webmail , and have runed into a problem
with sending items.
First i was unable to send items because of "Cannot create message – no
write permission or out of disk space" ERROR. I've solved it with advice on
http://www.webhosting.uk.com/forums/faqs-tutorials/7732-e-mail-issue-squirrelmail-error-could-not-append-message-inbox-sent.html

After that  i can send mail , but no mail is shown in "Sent" folder ; when i
lokup the server itself i can see that all sent messages are in
/home/username/Maildir/.Sent/tmp folder.
What can i do to make sent messages appear in "Sent" folder of Squirrelmail
interface ?