Re: No mails in 'Sent'

On Fri, August 2, 2013 9:42 am, magicguy wrote:
> Hi Paul ,
>

> When user is sending mail through webmail the mail not showing in sent
> items. I read in the previous threads to check the cur tmp and new folder
> .sent folder.  I can see the folders inside .sent folder, but still is
> not showing in the sent items nor it is thr in .sent or any of its sub
> folders.
>
> We are using squirrelmail 1.4. Please let me know what else info is
> required.
if it's every user it's likely a configuration issue as to where the sent
directory is. If it is one user I don't know, you could try getting the
user to send an email with a unique string in it "ABCDEF12345ABCDEF" and
then seeing if you can find it in their mailbox anywhere.

cheers

mick

--
key ID: 0x4BFEBB31