Bug Report (re-sending - original did not go through)

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.

  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying

  [x]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I view a particular message

The description of the bug:

When I try to reply/forward a message, sometimes I get a blank body.

I can reproduce the bug by:

Trying to reply/forward a message. I get always a blank body for some

messages, but some other messages are bot blank (i.e. work as expected).

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:

(Optional) I got really bored and here's a fix:

My browser information:

  Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0

My web server information:

  PHP Version 5.4.12

  PHP Extensions (List)

    * 0 = Core

    * 1 = date

    * 2 = ereg

    * 3 = libxml

    * 4 = openssl

    * 5 = pcre

    * 6 = zlib

    * 7 = bz2

    * 8 = calendar

    * 9 = ctype

    * 10 = hash

    * 11 = filter

    * 12 = ftp

    * 13 = gettext

    * 14 = gmp

    * 15 = SPL

    * 16 = iconv

    * 17 = Reflection

    * 18 = session

    * 19 = standard

    * 20 = shmop

    * 21 = SimpleXML

    * 22 = sockets

    * 23 = mbstring

    * 24 = tokenizer

    * 25 = xml

   * 26 = apache2handler

    * 27 = curl

    * 28 = fileinfo

    * 29 = gd

    * 30 = json

    * 31 = exif

    * 32 = Phar

    * 33 = zip

    * 34 = mhash

SquirrelMail-specific information:

  Version:  1.4.22-10.fc18

  Plugins (List)

    * 0 = delete_move_next

    * 1 = squirrelspell

    * 2 = newmail

    * 3 = bug_report

My IMAP server information:

  Server type:  uw

  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS

ID ENABLE IDLE STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN] Dovecot ready.

  Capabilities:  IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE

STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN