Re: Error with sending and recieving emails

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM, AbsentOmega <absentomega@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am fairly new to hosting an email server/client and I have been
> encountering problems with hmailserver and squirrelmail.
>
> The error I get with trying to send mail is;
>
> Strict Standards: Declaration of Deliver_SMTP::initStream() should be
> compatible with Deliver::initStream($message, $length = 0, $host = '', $port
> = '', $user = '', $pass = '') in
> C:\xampp\htdocs\mailftw\class\deliver\Deliver_SMTP.class.php on line 370

Turn of E_STRICT in your PHP error_reporting settings if this bothers
you.  If it's showing up on screen, turn of display_errors.  It should
not be having any effect on whether or not SquirrelMail is working.

> Then with recieving emails, it just wont recieve them.

This has nothing to do with SquirrelMail.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team