Re: Squirrel Mail license

Hello Squirrel mail

Thank you for your responses.  I am sorry but I have one further question I really need to qualify.  On your website it says that:

However, I was told my a Squirrel Mail representative:

SquirrelMail is free software released under GPL v2. *It doesn't cost you
anything to use it regardless of how many users*, servers, CPUs, clicks or
amount of data you have.

Perhaps I have misunderstood something, but I just want to be clear if there is "no cost regardless of how many users" or if I need more licenses "we can work out custom pricing."

Thanks in advance,

take care,

2013/4/16 Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2013.04.15 19:23 michael crane rašė:
> On 15/04/2013, Fredrik Jervfors <jervfors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <snipped>
>> The full license text for GPL can be found here:
>> http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/branches/SM-1_4-STABLE/squirrelmail/doc/COPYING?revision=13456
>>
>> Also see:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_General_Public_License
>
> I tried to comprehend the license at one time but my brain turned to
> mush before I could finish it.

You are free to do with GPL software anything you like as long as you
don't distribute it or you distribute it to others under same license.
License does not guarantee any support from software vendor.

--
Tomas