Squirrel Mail license

Dear Squirrel Mail

I am interested in Squirrel Mail service, however because it is such a unique concept, I just want to confirm that "there are no strings attached"  and that this is a real license.  I am sorry for the sceptical question.

Cost:

SquirrelMail is licensed under the GPL. The cost to you can be explained with this short list:

  • Licenses are $0 per license when purchased in small quantities (1-50)
  • Bulk licenses are $0 each (51-500)
  • If you need more licenses we can work out custom pricing.
  • Site licenses are available for $0, many people choose this option for bang-for-the-buck.
  • Support is available on the SquirrelMail mailing list at a rate of $0 per incident. (see [support])
  • Each license comes with a source code license and a redistribution license.
  • Users wishing to license in currencies other than the American Dollar can assume a 1:1 conversion rate.
  • Prices are without VAT.

Take care and I look forward to hearing from you,