Feature request/suggestion: show full date adn time in list

Hi again,

just wanted to see full date and time (from year to second) on all emails and didn't find an option.

I was able to hack it by adding this line to function getDateString($stamp) in date.php:
$date_format = _("M j, Y").' '._("H:i:s");

But maybe it would be a good addition to the settings or a config override?
If there is already a setting or plugin, then i have missed it, let me know. :)

Cheers,
John