lockout plugin preference error

Hi,

I just found this error message in the squirrelmail_access_log from
squirrel_logger:

Apr 5 13:00:45 [INVALID] user68019 (prop.example.com) from
69.11.53.205: Preference file,
/var/lib/squirrelmail/data/lockout_plugin_login_failure_information.pref,
could not be copied from temporary file,
/var/lib/squirrelmail/data/lockout_plugin_login_failure_information.pref.tmp.
Contact your system administrator to resolve this issue.

The file is owned and only readable by the apache user, but it already
contains a number of lockout messages. The data directory is also
owned by apache, so it should have no problem creating temporary files
in that directory.

There's only one occurrence of this message after having been run for
about a week, but just wanted to be sure there wasn't something I'm
doing wrong.

Thanks,
Alex