Re: Importing a CSV address list

Just for correctness - read "future reader" - here some more details:

- under  "plugins/abook_import_export" dirextory (obtained from abook_import_export-1.1-1.4.4.tar.gz), there is the file

"config.php" (it is normally copied from config_default.php; if does not exist create it from the config_default.php) and with an editor of your choice

you must change the line:

     $aie_csv_maxsize=5120;

(read 5120 as 5KBytes as max size of import) to suits your needs;

just an example set to 102400 if 100KBytes are your choice as maximum file size;

     $aie_csv_maxsize=102400;

Regards

Roberto

>>> Hi, Couldn't find the config file, but was able to split the csv file
>> into smaller files and imported them, so all is good now.
>> Thanks for your suggestion.
>>>

>>> Hi, I got the same problem some tima ago;
>>> I think you should take
>>> a look to the config file of the import/export plugin (look in the
>>> directory where you installed): there you can find the limit of 5K
>>> "hard coded"; then you can change it to suit your needs but as
>>> the config file suggest do not increase too much this limit (actually I
>>> do
>>> not know the reason of
>>> this)
>>> regards