Re: Importing a CSV address list

On 24.02.2013 19:03, w4iok@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I recently set up my mailbox and wish to import an address list compiled
> from another (old) mailbox. When I click on the addresses tab, I see the
> import list section, but it is limited to 5kb. Mine is 9kb  Is there any
> way to complete this task?

If you are the administrator of that particular SquirrelMail
installation, you could configure the allowed size of the address list
to be imported. For instance, in the installations that I take care of,
I set it to

   $aie_csv_maxsize = 512000;

If you are not the SquirrelMail administrator, you can still split the
CSV file into smaller parts using a text editor or a spreadsheet program.

Regards, Juergen.

--
<Juergen.Nickelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Tel. +49.30.838-50740
Zentraleinrichtung fuer Datenverarbeitung, Central Systems (Unix)