Re: SquirrelMail aborting large attachment download?

On 09.10.2012 18:32, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

>> The user mailboxes are distributed over a number of Dovecot servers for
>> performance reasons, and Perdition relays the IMAP connection to the
>> responsible server.
>
> Why not Dovecot Director?  If you have testing resources, you could
> see if removing Perdition also takes care of the problem.

That is not something I implemented; While I cannot recall the exact
reason, I remember Dovecot Director was considered, but deliberately not
used.

Unfortunately I will not be able to investigate the issue further
short-term; as we have an acceptable workaround at the moment, other
tasks are much more urgent now.

Thanks again!
Regards, Juergen.

--
<Juergen.Nickelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Tel. +49.30.838-50740
Zentraleinrichtung fuer Datenverarbeitung, Central Systems (Unix)