Re: SquirrelMail aborting large attachment download?

On 09.10.2012 18:31, Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

>> While having imapproxy taking load off Perdition would be nice, we can
>> do without for now.
>>
> If you use Perdition only for directing users to proper Dovecot instance,
> you can as well take Perdition out of the picture.

No, because SquirrelMail is not the only IMAP client; actually we have
more users with other IMAP clients than webmail users.

Regards, Juergen.

--
<Juergen.Nickelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Tel. +49.30.838-50740
Zentraleinrichtung fuer Datenverarbeitung, Central Systems (Unix)