Re: IMAP Problem with Strato

michael crane-2 wrote:

> On Sat, July 28, 2012 6:11 pm, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
>
>>> it all seems to work except cosmetically the Drafts, Sent and Trash
> folders used to be under the INBOX in the left view pane but now they
> are
>>> down at the bottom of the list of folders.
>>> How can I move them back up to the top ?
>> This is an unrelated issue.  Please show your configuration settings for
> your IMAP server.  Did you use the "D" option in config/conf.pl to
> configure SquirrelMail for Dovecot?
>
> do you mean the squirrelmail config ?
> yes I picked dovecot in "d"

Enable info plugin and run NAMESPACE command in any test (SquirrelMail ->
Options -> IMAP information). Show command results.

Dovecot namespace depends on configuration. Your dovecot might look like
Courier or Cyrus IMAP too. SquirrelMail sets dovecot preset according to
older 0.9x dovecot namespace.
--
Tomas