Re: IMAP Problem with Strato

Hello again,

> It's impossible to respond to this without any further information
(i.e., see my last message).  Thanks for looking into it.

With some network sniffing it looks like the following part is causing the problem.

Case 1) When opening a message the first time, the server responds with the FLAGS line and SquirrelMail complains about it:

A006 UID FETCH 1812 BODY[1]
* 2 FETCH (FLAGS (\Seen) UID 1812)
* 2 FETCH (BODY[1] {9}
TEST2

 UID 1812)
A006 OK FETCH complete

Case 2) When opening the same message another time, it doesn't add this line and SquirrelMail is happy:

A004 UID FETCH 1812 BODY[1]
* 2 FETCH (BODY[1] {9}
TEST2

 UID 1812)
A004 OK FETCH complete

Not sure if that is the reason, so if you'd like an account for testing, please let me know to whom to send the login details.

Cheers, John