Re: Other sort fields in squirrelmail web interface

On 4/12/12, Bot <tzemljak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you for the answers, they solved my issue.

Please quote the message you're replying to next time.

To be clear, my answer was confusing since I didn't respond correctly
to exactly what you were asking.   You can't have more than one date
field in SquirrelMail 1.4.x, but you can change the one date field
globally (for all folders) between the received date and the "Date:"
header in the email (the sent date).  Look for Options-->Display
Preferences-->Sort by Received Date.  You can set this setting for all
your users at once by using one of the methods explained here:

http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-5.html#ss5.6

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team