Re: Other sort fields in squirrelmail web interface

Thank you for the reply.
I agree that sorting by "sent" brings a certain dose of unreliability, and
my reasons to use it are a bit unusual ( one of bussiness processes require
us to check that date, and i can't teach my users to read mail headers).