call_user_func_array error with v1.4.21

Hi all,

I have a fc15 box with squirrelmail v1.4.21 and have the following
error in the apache error logs:

[Mon Jun 25 20:00:55 2012] [error] [client 155.188.XXX.24] PHP
Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null
given in /var/lib/squirrelmail/www/functions/global.php on line 258,
referer: https://www.example.com/DTIMail/src/compose.php

Is this a known bug or have I configured something wrong?

I was prompted to check the error_log when for some reason my digital
certificate, signed by digicert, was somehow no longer being used by
the web server. It was necessary for me to restart the webserver for
it to again begin to use the cert I have configured in httpd.conf.

I would think something changed with the configuration, but this is
the third time I've fixed the problem by just restarting apache. Any
idea how this could happen?

I'm not really sure what information I can provide to assist with
troubleshooting, without just dumping my complete config. Instead,
I've created a pastebin of my squirrelmail config here:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=8k7XQhbh

Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex