Re: Need help on Email addresses with special characters

Thank you Mr. Goutam for the immediate support.

The problem is there, even when we reply to the mail sent to us also. We had tried with entering the email address manually also. I don't know how to use telnet to send the mails. Also, I am not the one who is sending the mails to that email recipient but, our project team and marketing team are the ones who do it. They are end users and don't know much about this. Also, we were able to send mails when we were using Suse Linux 9.x with postfix and cyrus mail server.

Thank you once again..

--
Regards,
Sreeram Ramachandran