Re: Squirrelmail in an iFrame (portal)

Hi Andreas,

> Here is the complete error message shown in a browser(frame)window when i
> try to open Squirrelmail in a Portal(iframe):
> "This content may not be displayed in a frame.
> To protect the information you entered on this website, the publisher of
> this content has prohibited to display the content in a frame.
> Possible approach:
> Open this content in a new window"
>
> I had a look at the file functions/page_header.php and modified the
> following line
> header('X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN');
>
> First i comment out //header('X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN'); --- same
> error
> message as written above
> Then i set it to: header('X-Frame-Options: '); --- also the error message
> appears
> After that i set: header('X-Frame-Options: _parent'); --- same error
> Finally i set it to: header('X-Frame-Options: false'); --- same error

A quick Search in Google showed this page:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/The_X-FRAME-OPTIONS_response_header

If you are on the same site (what only you know), SAMEORIGIN is the right
thing. If not you should skip this header line completely and have a look
at the source in your browser if maybe apache adds the line by itself.

Roland.