Re: Squirrelmail in an iFrame (portal)

Ok,
Here is the complete error message shown in a browser(frame)window when i
try to open Squirrelmail in a Portal(iframe):
"This content may not be displayed in a frame.
To protect the information you entered on this website, the publisher of
this content has prohibited to display the content in a frame.
Possible approach:
Open this content in a new window"

I had a look at the file functions/page_header.php and modified the
following line
header('X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN');

First i comment out //header('X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN'); --- same error
message as written above
Then i set it to: header('X-Frame-Options: '); --- also the error message
appears
After that i set: header('X-Frame-Options: _parent'); --- same error
Finally i set it to: header('X-Frame-Options: false'); --- same error

This values didnt work. Is there something else i have to modify?
Or have i to modify something else, like the value for $frame_top in the
config/config.php ?

Thanks in advance.