Re: hMailServer integration with SquirrelMail

2012.01.14 10:38 Dave Kimble rašė:
> Very basic question.
>
> Wikipedia says http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMailServer#Integration
> hMailServer integrates with Squirrelmail, but looking at SquirrelMail's
> documentation it doesn't look like it does.d
> I downloaded the package anyway and ran conf.pl , and it doesn't ask
> enough questions to be able to  pick up on hMailServer's database (MySQL
> in my case, but it could be something else).
>
> So is integration with SquirrelMail out, or have I missed something ?

hMailServer plugins are not part of SquirrelMail package. Check your
hMailServer installation. It has or had some add-ons directory with
SquirrelMail plugins. Or look for plugins posted on hMailServer support
forum.

"hMailServer integration" allows to change account password or vacation
message. It is possible to create custom SquirrelMail address books with
hMailServer data source using available COM API option, but this part of
integration is available only from third parties or you need PHP developer
to convert existing code to SquirrelMail plugin format.

--
Tomas