hMailServer integration with SquirrelMail

Very basic question.

Wikipedia says http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMailServer#Integration
hMailServer integrates with Squirrelmail, but looking at SquirrelMail's
documentation it doesn't look like it does.
I downloaded the package anyway and ran conf.pl , and it doesn't ask
enough questions to be able to  pick up on hMailServer's database (MySQL
in my case, but it could be something else).

So is integration with SquirrelMail out, or have I missed something ?