Re: issue with auto-save plugins

From: Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 12 November 2011 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: issue with auto-save plugins

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Daminto Lie <dlie76@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I wonder if I can get some help with my problem with autosave plugins for
> squirrelmail 1.4.20 running on Ubuntu Server 10.04. Today, I have managed to
> get the squirrelmail up and running (very happy with it) on my new machine.
> I have put in all the plugins I have from my old machine. Everything works
> fine except for auto-save plugin.
>
> What happens is when composing an email, I deliberately moved away from it
> by clicking on Inbox, then I came back to it by clicking "compose" button.
> It did not bring back or prompt that there was an unfinished email
> previously. That is one thing. I then tried to test the "cancel" button.
> During composing, I deliberately clicked on "Cancel", nothing happened as if
> the cancel button was functioning at all.

I'd suggest disabling all plugins except quicksave.  You can do this
easily by configuring $temporary_plugins in config_local.php if you
use SquirrelMail 1.4.22+

Otherwise, you should watch for _javascript_ errors and report them.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team

Thank you Paul for your reply.

I have moved all the plugins from installed Plugins to available Plugins except for quicksave. The Cancel button still does not work. In your previous reply, you mentioned something like _javascript_ error. I did not get any _javascript_ error shown from the browser when clicking the cancel button. I wonder if you could point me in the right direction as to where I can find this error details.

Thank you very much