Re: Bug Report

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 3:25 PM,  <chrispringer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Column Sorting Icon and Function is MISSING (!)
> But ONLY for the INBOX (!?) 1st time ever since 2006
> for chrispringer@xxxxxxxxx, ip47.102.dhcp-acs2.sea.iinet.com
>

> I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
>  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
>  [x]  False - Please CC me when replying
>
> This bug occurs when I ...
>  ... try to do/view/use .... the "Current Folder: INBOX" page
>

> The description of the bug:
> For this folder ALONE the Column Sorting Icon and Function is MISSING (!)
> Try as I may by reloading the page, same symptom results.
> I can move all the email to a different folder, where I can sort it, but
> when move it back to the INBOX, the sorting function is missing ! 1st time
> ever since 2006

You need to contact your service provider.  Tell them about both your
problem and ask them to disable the Bug Report plugin or configure it
to send reports to them and not to us, who merely provide the software
that your provider is using.  You'll also want to advise them that
they are running a tremendously out of date version of SquirrelMail
which has numbers of known security holes.

For more info, see:

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team