Re: LDAP address book integration

Hello

Its my understanding that the tbaddr plugin is now standard
in SQM.  The functionality of autocompletion is part of
the tbaddr plugin.  So while this may still be a plugin
it does come with SQM by default now, hence my
statement of it being built in to SQM.

I am not exactly sure where the problem was since I was
going through my old working version of SQM and
the latest one changing various settings.  Seems that one of
the tbaddr plugin settings had to be modified just
I am not exactly sure which one right now.

Either way its working now and autocompletion functions
as it did previously when enabled in the Autocompletion
section of the options page.

Thanks….to everyone for you responses...

Curtis