Plugin - Notes

My question in symple, how can I translate and how do apply the translation of the "NOTES" module?

El Vie, 20 de Agosto de 2010, 6:49, nethubonline escribió:

Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> Thanks for this info. Unfortunately, I am unable to do anything more
> about this until I can reliably retrieve your sample email. The
> attachment you originally sent is corrupt for me when I download it.

Sorry for the mistake about the attachment, here I upload a zipped file
which contains 3 sample to cause the squirrelmail load continuously:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29488699/problem_emails.zip problem_emails.zip

            andrés chandía
chandia.net
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!