Restrict Senders plugin won't send to my own domain

Hello,

I have perfectly working the Restrict Senders plugin but there's
something that doesn't work and I have no idea where to start looking
for something.

I have set the email address at

/config/config_restrict_senders.php

$rs_report_addresses = 'user@xxxxxxxx';

When a user is marked as possible spammer, squirrelmail will send me
an email with al the details.

So everything perfect.

But I'd like to change this email address with an email addreess of
our own domain, that is

user@xxxxxxxxxxx

When I change it to this address it won't send the email when an user
is marked as possible spammer :s

I have tried different addresses of my own domain, and none of them
work. The thing is, that this email addresses work perfect.. with or
without webmail, I send and receive emails outside and inside the net
every day.... so why does the plugin send emails without any problem
to email adresses that are to the "outside" like gmail, yahoo, etc..
but won't work with email addresses of my own domain if I haven't got
any problem with them except for this case?

I am lost with this and I don't know where to start..

If anyone has any ideas, I'll appreciate it