ERROR: Could not access vacation message

Hullo users,
 I am using squirrelmail 1.4.20 and installed the courier vacation
plugin  on acitivating the  vacation autoresponder
and Keep copies of incoming messages in this account and there after
submitting , it gives me the error below

Could not access vacation message.

Could users kindly help me  on fixing this.

Thanx in advance